seeNTU (28 May to 1 June 2018)
1. This form may take you 10 minutes to complete.
2. Ensure that all entries are completed.
3. An incomplete form will render your application invalid.
4. You will need the following information to complete the form:
a) GCE 'O' Level grades or equivalent (e.g. end-of-year exam grades);
b) Parent/Guardian's particulars and contact details.
5. All applications for seeNTU will be subject to School/Teacher recommendation/endorsement. You will only be considered for the programme if your School/Teacher endorses your application.
6. We will inform your Teacher Coordinator of all successful placements once the allocation/placement has been confirmed.
7. NTU will not check back with you to confirm your wish to attend the module(s) you have been placed into upon successful placement.
8. All module placements will be as per your choice selection. You will not be placed into a module you have not selected.
9. There will be charge of $15 for every module that you have been successfully placed into. Billing will be done once the list of successful placements is released.
10. There will be no refund of course fee(s) in the case of any absence, regardless of reason(s).
11. If you submit more than one application, your earlier applications will be invalidated. We will only consider the last complete application submitted per candidate.
12. At the end of your application, you will be brought to a page listing your module selection inputs once you click Submit. Do opt to have this page emailed to yourself for your record/retention. The email link can be found at the top right-hand corner of the page. You may also opt to have the page printed out. Similarly, this link can be found on the top right-hand corner of the page.